Home Loan Advice Centre is a Sydney based loan advice and mortgage broking company. We have built a solid reputation assisting customers organise loans to buy property since the year 2000. We’ve helped make the dream of owning your own home or investment property simple, easy, and only a phone call away.
Our loan consultants are amongst the most experienced and highly trained in the market, each with minimum “Certificate 4 in mortgage lending” qualifications and many with more than 10 years mortgage experience. Best of all our loan service is provided to you free of charge (loans must be kept open for at least 18 months. see T&C).
All it takes is a phone call and a few minutes of your time to give us the information we need. Alternatively you can fill out our simple 5 minute loan enquiry form. We’ll then show you all your loan options, and your property purchase capacity.
Home Loan Advice Centre assesses your financial situation and evaluates how much you’d be able to borrow from each of the major lenders in Australia (20+ lenders) and works out who’ll give you the best rates and the best deals. You then choose who you want to apply with. Compare this to going to each and every bank yourself …. they can only advise you on their own loans and whether you meet their own criteria….
Don’t just take our word for it …. take a few moments to see our testimonials page to see what our past clients think of us. We go to the extreme to help our customers as much as possible.
So take a load off your loan and speak to us today. 02-9210-1000 or 1300-729-177
4 steps to buying a property
Spend 5 minutes filling out the loan enquiry form or call us on (02) 9210-1000. We then run your information over our Mortgage Software programs which determines …
- Your lending capacity – over more than 25 lenders on our panel.
- Your property purchase capacity
- Your lender options – which lenders we recommend and why
- Interest Rates – what interest rates each of those lenders can give you.
We email you a complete Home Loan Advice Centre assessment which includes
- Your purchase capacity – ie what cost property you can purchase
- Costs & fees – estimation of fees you could expect ie duties, application fee.
- Loan amount – your expected loan amount
- Deposit – the amount of deposit you would require
- Loan repayments – your estimated loan repayments per week, fortnight, month.
- (click here to see a sample loan report)
2. Loan Application
Once you’re happy with the options , we gather all the required documentation and submit the loan asking for pre-approval to an specified limit.
3. House Hunting
With pre-approval and knowing your price limit, you are able to begin your search for a property. Home Loan Advice Centre can give you tips on successful home searching technique and tips on how to succeed at auction or private treaty sale. When you find a suitable property and agree on the purchase price we ask the lender to convert your approval to an full approval so you can complete the purchase.
The day everyone looks forward to when your property purchase settles. You receive your keys and can move in!
Home Loan Advice Centre – Home Buyer Guide
If you’re the type of person who likes to know everything in detail, Home Loan Advice Centre has a free 25+ page pdf Home Buyer guide. Simply fill in our online enquiry form and indicate you are a first home buyer in the checkbox. We’ll include it with the assessment email we send to you … Happy reading!
The Home Buyer guide is an in depth yet easy to follow guide covering …
- Working Out Your Loan And Property Options
- Arranging An Approval …And What An Approval Means
- Ins And Outs Of Finding A Property And Negotiating A Price
- The Process Of Exchanging Contracts – What To Do And What Not To Do
- The Settlement Period And The Actual Settlement